Our Top Priority – Our Guests, our Team and our Community
We’re dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our customers, employees, service providers and the community of the buildings that Urban Flats Toronto provides furnished rentals in. As you listen to news from around the world, we all recognize that we live in unprecedented times. We’ve stepped up our efforts to offer support and service to our guests, while dealing with the challenges posed by the Covid-19 global pandemic.
We remain open for business for our guests and others seeking temporary furnished accommodations in Toronto – contact us.
Here are the protective measures, we’ve implemented at Urban Flats Toronto:
- We are monitoring and following all government and building specific COVID-19 protocols that are being posted for building residents on a regular basis and ensuring regular communication with and training for our team on the protocols.
- Our cleaning staff are sent into vacant apartments only after a period of time to reduce the risk of potential virus spread. Our housekeepers disinfect and sanitize our suites using industry-approved products.
- Our office and non-essential staff are working from home.
- Our Guest Services’ team is working at a separate location. The staff are following all government-issued protocols with respect to mask wearing, hand-washing, physical distancing, etc. and are only visiting guest’s suites for essential matters. They will fulfill minor guest requests by dropping requested items outside the front door of your suite and knocking. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re supporting decisions made by our building managers/condo boards, who have closed or restricted amenities within the properties like the Fitness Centre, Pool, Sauna, Party Room, etc.
- We’re asking our in-house guests to diligently follow building protocols, particularly when in contact with areas shared with your neighbours, such as hallways, garbage chutes, mail room, etc. and to practice recommended physical distancing while wearing masks in all common areas including elevators.
- We’re asking guests to be familiar with recommendations from Toronto Public Health and Canadian Public Health authorities. If you become sick and/or believe you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, we’d encourage you to call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-000 and let us or the property manager at your building know if you have contracted the virus.
Thank you for your support. Please stay healthy and safe and be kind and respectful of the personal space of others in the community. We look forward to welcoming you home as we continue to redefine temporary living.