We’re with Wiarton Willie, a local groundhog, and believe that Spring is just around the corner. Why not consider a furnished rental to enjoy the spring season working in or visiting Toronto?
The locals enjoy Spring in Toronto and here’s how they spend their time:
- With the snow melted, we like to get outside. Many want to improve their fitness or support a favorite charity by participating in a spring run or walk. In March, there’s the St. Patricks Day 5K Run and Walk. There are many other choices to check out including the GoodLife Toronto Marathon on May 7, 2017.
- If you’re more spectator than athlete, you can enjoy a baseball game at the Rogers Centre. The Toronto Blue Jays home opener is on April 11, 2017. The fans will be out in full force.
- Toronto hosts a number of shows and festivals for you to explore. These include: The Canada Blooms and National Home Show, Toronto Sportsmen’s Show, Toronto ComiCon and HotDocs International Documentary Festival.
At Urban Flats Toronto, we provide professional housing solutions. Our team is very knowledgeable about the neighborhoods our properties are located in. Our guest services team are always keen to make suggestions on how you can explore Toronto from one of our furnished rentals. Here’s what we provide our guests:
- You enjoy a choice of properties and have access to an experienced team that can help you select a furnished rental that meets your needs;
- We provide the minimum standard set of amenities required by the Corporate Housing Providers Association and our guest services team is ready to go above and beyond to make sure you have what you need in your furnished rental to make our property feel closer to home;
- We maintain all of our properties to a high standard for cleaning, repairs and maintenance; and
- We are confident that when you check-in to one of our furnished rentals, it will look just like the photo you viewed on our website.
We regularly refurbish our suites and and are getting positive reviews of our new sofas like the one pictured below in our Reverie Suite. During 2016, we added outdoor furniture to our balconies so that guests can better enjoy their city views. Check out the view from the Wind Suite balcony at 20 BlueJays Way pictured above. We also update the unique touches in our furnished rentals that makes each one special.
We believe that we’ve struck the right balance of design, comfort and location that our guests are looking for in furnished rentals. But don’t take our word on this, here are some recent reviews from our guests.
- Xiafang said “The apartment was amazing. Great location, very clean and comfortable. We stayed there for one month and it felt like home. Liked best: location and design style.”
- Michael and Catherine described “A perfect place to stay in downtown Toronto for one, two or even three people. Spacious, windows look bigger than in pictures, beyond fully equipped.”
- Jennifer provides “My whole experience was perfect. The apartment is clean, comfortable and well stocked with everything you’ll need. Urban Flats were easy to work with and they even delivered a bottle of wine to celebrate the holiday season. I would highly recommend for your stay!”
Please contact us here if you would like to discover more about our Urban Flats Toronto furnished rental properties.